Customer Data Protection
We use security measures that comply with the Personal Information Protection and Electronic Documents Act (PIPEDA).
We train our employees on handling and securing customer data to maintain a culture of protection and security.
Access to Information
At your request, we will provide you with access to any personal information that we collect about you as required by PIPEDA. There are however situations where we will not be able to provide you with your information due to legal constraints, such as if the information also contains references to other persons.
Retention of Your Information
We will only retain your information to the extent:
- it is needed for the purposes which we have conveyed to you;
- we are required by law to maintain such information; or
- it is needed for us to address any issues or inquiries that you may have.
Information Collection and Sharing
Practices for Customers
Why We Collect Your Information
We collect, use, and share your personal information in order to:
- provide membership and services
- to communicate activities, important events, and information; and
- only the minimum amount of information to ensure we are able to provide best in class service.
What We Share
We do not share personal information with anyone without their specific consent.
With Whom We Share